August 14th, 2021 – Westfair Amphitheater – Council Bluffs
Show at 12:30 pm.
Tickets: $35 for GA, $125 for party tent at www.ticketmaster.com
Party Tent tickets include a premium view in the party tent (located behind the FOH mixing area), private restrooms, 2 drink tickets, and a meal served between 4:30-6:30pm. PARTY TENT TICKETS DO NOT INCLUDE ANY ARTIST VIP INTERACTION.
Tickets already purchased for previously scheduled date will be honored for this date. Refunds are available for 30 days (beginning 4/23/21)
River Riot 2021
- 10 Years
- Through Fire
- Royal Bliss
- Screaming For Silence
- Devil in the Details
- ….Headliner is coming soon!
Covid Safety Measures
Health and safety takes precedents above all else. We are working closely with the county and state to update on a weekly basis leading up to each show. Please check back frequently for the most current and relevant information needed in regards to having a fun and safe live music experience. Review the safety procedures, event information & facts presented. Do this on a regular basis in order to insure in advance you are prepared for the show
- Masks/Face Coverings
All attendees will need a face covering when entering. They should cover the nose and mouth. They must be worn at all times except when actively consuming beverages or food. Please bring your own face covering.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be available throughout the venue
- Please check your temperature before leaving the house for this event; if your temperature is 100.1 or higher, do not attend this event and seek medical attention immediately.
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of the event date, please stay home.
These rules are for the safety of all involved; fans not adhering to these safety rules may be subject to ejection without refund.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. Exposure to COVID-19, especially for persons with an underlying comorbidity, can result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. By entering these premises and/or the event, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may resultin personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
Info/Do’s & Don’ts Sheet
- Parking is Free IF you Carpool-help alleviate the traffic in and out and save money
- Handicap Parking –is available in the front entrance only.
- All Ages – Every “Body” through the gates must have a ticket to enter.
- Re-Entry NOT allowed – there are no ins and outs. Once you are in the show you cannot go out to your car, or leave and come back into the show without buying another ticket.
- Tailgating Prohibited all violators will be ticketed by local law enforcement patrolling the grounds.
- ATM’s Available at each entrance and in the middle of the food court.
- Handicap Section –Is available on site
- Smoking Section – Is available on site
- Nursing Mothers –on site next to EMS. Providing privacy, and the proper storage of your equipment and milk. It must be in the proper carrying bag. Backpacks, including draw string backpacks are NOT allowed.
- Special Needs –Diabetic and other medical issues take to one of the EMS locations for storage or help.
- Service Dogs – Are acceptable with valid paperwork.
- Food –Several Food vendors on site selling burgers, philly steak sandwiches, bbq, nachos, hot dogs, gyros, salads, funnel cakes, snow cones, etc….
- Drinks –Soda is Coke products, Beer is Budweiser products, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Bud Light Lemonade Seltzers, Cutwater Canned Cocktails and local brew Pint9…Water is available for purchase; FREE Water is at the top of the hill, along the fence line next to the grounds keepers’ home.
The following items are allowed:
- Cell Phones
- 1 Water Bottle that is no larger than 24oz, without the cap.
- Purses/Fanny Packs
- Bug Spray –Non Aerosol
- Sunscreen – Non Aerosol
- Rain Ponchos
The following items are NOT Allowed into this show:
- Backpacks – this includes draw string back packs & mini purse backstage
- Lawn chairs
- Professional cameras or Binoculars
- Outside food
- Large chains
- Spiked bracelets
- Selfie Sticks
- Baby Strollers
- Hula Hoops
- Glow Sticks