Tickets $39.50 for GA in advance, $175 for VIP in advance (includes preferred viewing area, private restrooms, dinner, and drinks) at www.ticketmaster.com $50 for GA day of show, $225 for VIP day of show.
- Rob Zombie
- Marilyn Manson
- Palaye Royale
KIWR, 89.7 the River, welcomes Rob Zombie, and Marilyn Manson for the 2019 edition of the Twins of Evil Tour, Hell Never Dies. This will be the duos third co-headlining venture since the now infamous 2012 inaugural tour.
While the original Twins of Evil Tour made a stop in Lincoln, Nebraska, it’s not been long since Zombie brought his Hellbilly Rock to the Omaha metro area, 2016’s Rockfest to be exact. The Antichrist Superstar hasn’t set foot in Nebraska since 2013 though.
Did you know that Zombie recorded his September 24th, 2014 stop in Council Bluffs for the “Spookshow International: Live” release?
Info/Do’s & Don’ts Sheet
- Parking is Free, carpool to help alleviate the traffic in and out
- Handicap Parking –is available in the front entrance only.
- All Ages – Every “Body” through the gates must have a ticket to enter.
- Re-Entry NOT allowed – there are no ins and outs. Once you are in the show you cannot go out to your car, or leave and come back into the show without buying another ticket.
- Tailgating Prohibited all violators will be ticketed by local law enforcement patrolling the grounds.
- ATM’s Available at each entrance and in the middle of the food court.
- Handicap Section –Is available on site
- Smoking Section – Is available on site
- Nursing Mothers –on site next to EMS. Providing privacy, and the proper storage of your milk and equipment. It must be in the proper carrying bag. Backpacks, including draw string backpacks are NOT allowed.
- Special Needs –Diabetic and other medical issues take to one of the EMS locations for storage or help.
- Service Dogs – Are acceptable with valid paperwork.
- Food –Several Food vendors on site selling burgers, pizza, bbq, nachos, hot dogs, gyros, salads, funnel cakes, snow cones, Italian sausage, meatball, etc….
- Drinks –Soda, Water, Rita’s and Beer –Soda is Coke products, Beer is Budweiser products, Water is available for purchase, FREE Water is at the top of the hill to the right of the smoking section
The following items are allowed:
- Cell Phones
- 1 Water Bottle that is no larger than 24oz, without the cap.
- Purses/Fanny Packs
- Bug Spray –Non Aerosol
- Sunscreen – Non Aerosol
- Rain Ponchos
The following items are NOT Allowed into this show:
- Backpacks – this includes draw string back packs & mini purse backstage
- Lawn chairs
- Professional cameras or Binoculars
- Outside food
- Large chains
- Spiked bracelets
- Selfie Sticks
- Baby Strollers
- Hula Hoops
- Glow Sticks