Welcome To Rockville 2021 Music Performance Times, Onsite Experiences, And Food & Beverage Offerings Announced For Florida’s Biggest Rock Experience,November 11-14 At Daytona International Speedway In Daytona Beach, FL10th Edition Of The Event To Feature Metallica (Two Nights),Slipknot & Disturbed In Headlining AppearancesPlus Rob Zombie, Lynyrd Skynyrd, A Day To Remember, The Offspring & Many MoreSet Times Are Now Posted, Along With The Official App To Make A Customized ScheduleLimited Number Of Single Day & Weekend Passes Plus Camping Still Available Atwww.WelcomeToRockvilleFestival.com
With only a few weeks remaining until the return of Welcome To Rockville – which will also mark the grand finale of Danny Wimmer Presents’ 2021 festival season — onsite experiences and food and beverage offerings have been announced for Florida’s Biggest Rock Experience. Held for the first time at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida from November 11-14, the milestone 10th edition of Welcome To Rockville expands to four days for the first time ever this year and offers a can’t-miss lineup of amazing musical talent, including the final stop in the DWP x Metallica partnership as the metal giants perform two unique sets over two nights, plus headlining sets from Slipknot and Disturbed. There will also be appearances from Rob Zombie, Lynyrd Skynyrd (in their last North Florida performance), A Day To Remember, The Offspring and many more. Welcome To Rockville performance times are now announced including the full rundown of headliners who will be rotating on two main stages each night: www.welcometorockvillefestival.com/schedule Attendees can stay up to date, plan their schedules and tune in for live updates by downloading the official Welcome To Rockville App. The app is available for download on iOS and Android platforms here: www.welcometorockvillefestival.com/mobileapp
As part of the successful partnership between DWP and Twitch, Welcome To Rockville is excited to announce the artists performing on the Twitch Stage, located in the Campgrounds. The stage will highlight performances by fan favorites who have performed on That Space Zebra Show: Battle For The Big Stage and DWPresents channel since the partnership started in June. All festival fans will have access to the Twitch Stage during festival hours with camper-only performances after the headliner each night. Performers include Afterlife, Them Evils, Zero 9:36, Magnolia Bayou, Lone Wolf, Widow7 and many more. See the full Twitch Stage lineup at www.WelcomeToRockvilleFestival.com or in the app.
Fans from around the world can tune in to “That Space Zebra Show” hosted on DWPresents Twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/dwpresents) throughout the Welcome To Rockville weekend for select livestreamed performances, exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes content. “That Space Zebra Show” on DWPresents Twitch logged over 1 million live views for DWP’s first three festival streams (Inkcarceration, Louder Than Life, Aftershock) leading up to the Welcome To Rockville finale. The Twitch party kicks off on Wednesday night live from the Twitch Stage, located in the campgrounds and continues all weekend long with a festival wrap-up live from Daytona International Speedway on Sunday. Exact performances and stream times to be announced on November 8. Additionally, Welcome To Rockville is excited to announce that SiriusXM’s Octane channel will be broadcasting throughout the weekend, bringing fans festival coverage, live music, interviews and backstage hangs with additional coverage airing on SiriusXM’s Liquid Metal and Turbo channels. For a sneak peek of Metallica at WTR, tune into SiriusXM’sMandatory Metallica channel now through October 26 to hear their sets from Aftershock 2021. Those attending Welcome To Rockville in-person will also be the first to learn the 2022 headliners for WTR, as the announcements will happen from the festival each night. Festival and camping passes are on sale now at https://welcometorockvillefestival.com/.
In addition to more than 70 music acts over 4 days, attendees at Welcome To Rockville can enjoy some of the best food and drinks that the Daytona Beach area has to offer, as well as various sponsor activations and experiences. The wide variety of onsite food and beverage offerings curated by Southern Hospitality Concessions LLC,DWP’s affiliate concessionaire, includes Greek cuisine, comfort eats, burgers, pizza and BBQ, among others, with selections from the following local and regional restaurants: Pie Baby, Twisted Tots, Chicken Mac, Nacho, Angry Bird, Comfort Cooking, Funnel Cake, Greek Food Options, Mac N Cheese, Grumpy’s Ice Cream, Strawberry Fields, Spicy Pie Pizza, Shady Grove Wraps, Island Noodles, Bistro Italiano, Hebros, Nomi Island Eats, Ticas Burgers, Ticas Nugs, Jammin, Phat Daddy’s, Bangarang, Fistful of Tacos, Japanese Flair, Sweet Pete’s, Chinchillas, What’s The Catch, Momma’s Truck, Guanabana Truck, Smoothie Cart, Dogs/Phillys Cart, Stoked Poke, Happy Belly Bistro, Smokin’ R BBQ, Ubora Coffee Truck and Cosmic Charlie. For more details, visit https://welcometorockvillefestival.com/foodfunandmore/ Additional food & beverage, and other experiences onsite include:
- Caduceus Wine Garden – Highlighting Caduceus Cellars and Merkin Vineyards, owned by Arizona resident Maynard James Keenan, co-founder of international recording acts TOOL, A Perfect Circle, and PUSCIFER.
- Demons Behind Me – An inspirational clothing line from Jacksonville, FL that offers hardcore designs with nothing but a positive message. The Demons Behind Me mantra brings together a community focused on moving forward and leaving the past behind no matter what that may be.
- DRIPBaR – The DRIPBaR offers a variety of micronutrients through IV vitamin therapy to fuel your body to perform at your peak state. Make sure you arrive at the starting line, fully fueled and powered up. Visit the booth in the Lobby to get your Allstar IV, Restoration IV or IM Energized B12 shot.
- Fxck Cancer / Dyin 2 Live Dreams Program – Fxck Cancer’s mission is to fight cancer by raising awareness and education about early cancer detection and prevention, ultimately putting an end to late-stage cancer diagnosis. Through our Dyin 2 Live Dreams program, we look to enrich the lives of those fighting cancer by offering them a VIP experience that we hope will bring joy, inspiration, and courage.
- Heavy Tiki Bar Presented By Kraken Rum – Release your inner Kraken and say “aloha” to your Welcome To Rockville weekend with a stop at the must-visit destination bar on site and cool off with specialty island cocktails like a frozen daiquiri or rum punch.
- Jack Daniel’s Char House – Officially registered by the U.S. Government in 1866 and based in Lynchburg, Tenn., the Jack Daniel Distillery is the first registered distillery in the United States and is on the National Register of Historic Places. Stop by the Jack Daniel’s Char House for a sensory experience and grab a taste of Tennessee with one of our featured specialty cocktails!
- Mortus Viventi – Mortus Viventi was started to fight for the rights of musicians by invoking change within the music industry, reinvesting all proceeds towards helping local musicians. They will debut 10 unique tarot card designs in one of the largest gothic retail activations ever seen at Welcome to Rockville.
- Original Gummi FunMix – Original Gummi FunMix® is a line of fun, innovative, mouthwatering gummies in next-level combinations of shapes, flavors and colors. The brand is proud to be the exclusive candy sponsor of the 2021 Welcome to Rockville festival, and is excited to offer festival-goers a taste of its newest launch, Tropical Fish Party®. Fans can stop by the Original Gummi FunMix® station onsite and transport their taste buds to a tropical paradise party, give Nipper the mechanical shark a ride and #freetheparty on their oversized selfie wall.
- Take Me Home – Not for profit, volunteer-based foundation that has been saving the lives of homeless animals since 2001. Stop by their booth to win cool prizes, enter raffles and help our furry friends save lives!
- The Blackened Bar – Welcome To Rockville is proud to continue the collaboration with Metallica’s Blackened Whiskey. The pop-up will feature Blackened, a super-premium American whiskey blend, crafted by the late Master Distiller Dave Pickerell and finished in the earth-shattering music of Metallica. This exciting collaboration marks the latest in a long line of amplified guest experiences only available through Danny Wimmer Presents music festivals.
- The Music Experience – Featuring all the elements that are involved in making music in a professional band setting, this interactive exhibit features guitars, basses, amps, drums, keyboards, and electronic gear that are used by today’s most popular bands. After laying your hands on the hottest equipment available, you will walk away feeling like a rockstar and you may even see one there, too.
- TWLOHA – You can stop by the To Write Love on Her Arms tent to share something you need to say or find something you need to hear. Check out the merch, learn how to get connected to local mental health resources, and be reminded that hope and help are real. Your story matters here.
Welcome To Rockville partners include: Authentic Mosh Apparel, Blackcraft, Bud Light, Bud Light Seltzer, Capital Vacations, Curaleaf, Demons Behind Me, ESP Guitars, Fxck Cancer, Go RVing, Original Gummi FunMix, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jose Cuervo, The Kraken Black Spiced Rum, Mortus Viventi, Parlor, Revolver & Inked Magazine, Sator, Space Zebra, Take Me Home, The Music Experience, Three Olives Vodka, TickPick and TWLOHA. Welcome To Rockville is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, one of the largest independent producers of destination music festivals in America. After welcoming sold-out crowds of 90,000-plus for the past three events, the move to Daytona International Speedway will allow Welcome ToRockville to continue to grow and provide more enhanced audience experiences. A recent $400 million renovation of the Speedway and additional $200 million invested in the surrounding area in recent years has transformed the destination into a world-class facility, including numerous hotels within walking distance, many dining options and expanded space for camping, allowing Rockville attendees a convenient and well-rounded experience. Daytona International Speedway is located at 1801 West International Speedway Blvd, in Daytona Beach, Florida. It’s just minutes away from the Daytona Beach International Airport, and less than two hours from Jacksonville and Orlando.
For more information on #WelcomeToRockville, visit: